Thursday, July 5, 2018


Dreams

I'm back !!

  Today I want to talk about dreams, goals, and accommodation that is a very pertinent topic and I will share my point of view. I don't know if it can have anything related, but I'm a believer in astrology and being a virgin sign as I am, can you imagine, right? A compulsion for organization, detailed, and preference to do everything always the same way to feel fear of changes. This is me, or at least 50% of me, so every change in my life, I get nervous or anxious, however, I have in my mind that change is something important, brings us growth and experiences, so I never liked to be parked.

   To give a very good summary about it, I worked in the same company for 6 years (which was my first job and I learned a lot there), I lived in the same place for more than 10 years, I always had the same friends, etc. Obviously, some things I kept for making me feel good and becoming a happier and fuller person, and the trigger for that change, I remember perfectly, was to have seen that phrase "How much are you paid per month to give up your dreams?". Since the day I read it, I didn't get it out of my head, and it took me a few months to plan and make things change, to stop making excuses and go after to things I dreamed, even though I was well where I worked. Life is like this, sometimes we have to give up something good, to accomplish something even better.


   I consider this year of 2018 is the year of innovation because I could break some of these protocols, like following my dreams to give me something better, without fears, always looking forward and with my head held high.

    It's not easy to change, I felt the difficulty, but seeing what these changes gave me, I tell myself that I should have done all this a long time ago and with that, I want to encourage you to stop procrastinating because of your fear of going behind your goals, I've been like this and today, I see how well I've done. I know you're afraid, but that can never go beyond your wish to achieve something greater. Get out of your comfort zone urgently and start building your story, don't think you'll have all the time in the world to change, the time is now.

    I'll come back here as soon as possible.

0 Comentários

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t