Tuesday, July 3, 2018


Welcome !

   So let's go to the first post!

   I have to say that this is my thousandth attempt to have a blog and I sincerely hope that this time works.

   I used to have diaries and write in them, but I don't know what kind of paradox we are currently tied to, that writing on paper has become something disposable. I still write, however, I wanted to come here for the simpler reason, I LOVE reading blogs. Since I was small is a passion, so, this explains my desire to have one too and share my ideas with other people, and who knows, even make friends, right?

   I'm in a transition phase of my life, maybe this explains my need to communicate, to speak, to tell, and I need to take advantage of this inspiration to share some simple things that make me happier and more complete, like tea, books, cold days, fashion things and beauty.

   Description of the moment: I'm sitting in my mother-in-law's bed, using my boyfriend's notebook, listening to the song 'Crush' by Tessa Violet that melinasouza.com recently indicated on her blog and I fell in love (I love this woman's blog!) . It should be about 17 degrees Celsius outside, it's 4:13 a.m., the day started hot and it cooled down quickly, so I had to put on those wool blouses we used to wear on colder days. I don't have any tea or cats around me at moment, but I still think it's in time to be arranged.

Kisses of light :)


Abraços quentinhos.

0 Comentários

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t